My experience with Total by Verizon and CVS

 I have a story to share with you about Total by Verizon and CVS. Yesterday afternoon, I purchased a cell phone at the Thomasville NC CVS on Randolph St. I also purchased a prepaid Verizon card with $30 on it, for service. Earlier today, 4 separate times, I tried to activate the phone, and was told it could not be activated. So.....I returned the phone to the CVS, and received a refund for the phone itself. Unfortunately, the $30 card was not refundable, nor was I allowed even CVS store credit for the money that I paid.

I left the card with the cashier who refunded my money with the instructions to please give it to the next person who bought a phone, as I now had no use for the card. I have contacted Total by Verizon online, and all I got was some silly automated reply. #customerservice #TotalbyVerizon #CVS #thomasville ##NorthCarolina #payitforward
All reactions:
Loretta Green

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Spiced Sugar

This Afternoon

Wednesday with Camille