The Letter Exchange Summer 2023 Issue #61




The summer issue of LEX arrived in my mailbox this afternoon! Yay! It always makes my day when the new letter writing possibilities come my way! 
I have a few individuals that I have written to since the 1990s that I met through The Letter Exchange, and I treasure them. Of course, not all correspondences last that long, but I enjoy the possibility of new ones. 
A large number of people now don't seem to value personal correspondence, and it makes me sad. They truly do not know what they are missing. For myself, I am happy that I found The Letter Exchange, and for the friends that I have gained through them. I would recommend The Letter Exchange to anyone who loves writing letters and postcards! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Spiced Sugar

This Afternoon

Wednesday with Camille