Saturday Morning Report from Thomasville

Sometime in the predawn hours of this morning (it was still dark outside; I would say it was between 2 and 3 am), my dog Ellie started barking, and my birds Ric and Earl were making noises and moving around under their covers. I heard some gunfire, that sounded really close to us. I got up in the dark, and went and sat in the living room floor to be close to Ellie, Ric, and Earl, and Finneas and Petra were in their bowl in the kitchen. Ellie was agitated. I petted her and she licked my hand. After awhile, we all calmed down, and I went back to bed. Ellie stayed with Ric and Earl; she has been sleeping in there with them lately. My mom was oblivious; all she did was complain later in the morning that my girl Ellie was barking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Spiced Sugar

This Afternoon

Wednesday with Camille