The Herb Quarterly Magazine has apparently ceased production

It has come to my attention that The Herb Quarterly magazine has apparently ceased production. I realized that the last issue of the magazine that I had received was the Spring 2022 issue, pictured above. I had already paid my subscription thru Spring 2023. 
I have sent two emails to the customer service email address printed in that issue, and have received no response, as well as sending an instant message on Facebook Messenger. I have called all three 209 area code phone numbers listed in print in the magazine, and all of them are not in service. Their website also says it is down for maintenance right now, with no indication of when it will be back up.
I truly had enjoyed getting the magazine every quarter. It is truly a shame that they didn't feel obligated to tell their subscribers that they were ceasing production. Nor have they offered any refunds for unpublished issues. The least they could have done was be honest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Spiced Sugar

This Afternoon

Wednesday with Camille