My Morning at the Public Library


This morning at 11 am, I attended a class at my local library that was part of the summer reading and activities program, Oceans of Possibilities. It was called Under the Sea Bath Essentials. We were given a choice of making either a sugar scrub or a bath bomb. Supplies were included, and we got to take home our finished product. The supplies were donated, and there was no charge for the class. 
I chose to make the sugar scrub. It was made with readily available items in my area; actually items that most households would have on hand, so that you might easily learn to make them for yourself in the future. 
I made a beautiful and fragrant teal scrub, in keeping with the Oceans of Possibilities theme. 
Once I had finished, I looked thru the items at the Summer Book Sale. I purchased 2 music compact discs and 2 paperback books for $1.50. 
I am looking forward to 2 other classes that I have signed up to attend later this month! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Spiced Sugar

This Afternoon

Wednesday with Camille