Saturday Morning

I peeled two overripe clementines and put them out on the patio table to dry in the sun. 
Then I made a small batch of chocolate peppermint body butter. I got the idea from the latest issue of The Herb Quarterly, which arrived in my mailbox the day before yesterday. I put my own twist on the recipe. 
I used cocoa butter cream with aloe and vitamin E in it, coconut oil with a light coconut scent , cocoa powder, and peppermint essential oil. Because I am very fond of peppermint, it is heavier mint than chocolate or coconut. I also used about double the amount of the cocoa butter that I did the coconut oil. All of the ingredients came from local dollar stores and grocery stores. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Spiced Sugar

This Afternoon

Wednesday with Camille