My Monday Afternoon

It is such a beautiful autumn afternoon in North Carolina! I am on the patio enjoying the sunshine and blue sky with my dog, Ellie.
I went to Holly Hill Cemetery earlier, where my Dad is buried, this afternoon, and fed the ducks and swans at the pond there. 
I stopped by Dollar General for a couple of Halloween cards for letter-writing friends that I correspond with, a blank journal to write in, a pad of paper for watercolor painting, some sweet orange essential oil, and a phone card for my prepaid cell phone. 
Once I got home, Ellie and I went to the mailbox. The new issue of The Letter Exchange came today! I'd been anticipating it coming. 
I got a glass of iced peppermint green tea, and Ellie and I have been outside ever since. 
The mandarin slices that I have been drying are ready to take in today. I think I will dry more apple slices next, and maybe a little pineapple. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Spiced Sugar

This Afternoon

Wednesday with Camille